Yep. It's all about the rainbow this month. Let's see some inspiration from our design team...
|Click HERE to visit Heather's Blog|
|Click HERE to visit Ashwini's Blog|
|Click HERE to visit Shona's Blog|
|Click HERE to visit Agnieszka's Blog|
We can't wait to see your rainbow projects...
(PLEASE TAKE NOTE AT THE CHALLENGE GUIDELINES AS SOME THINGS HAVE CHANGED)
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of at least one Neat & Tangled stamps is required. If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Thursday, March 30th at 11:59 EST to enter
I had so much fun with this rainbow challenge and I finally got to play with my "Kitty" stamp set! So adorable. Thanks!ReplyDelete
It says we have until Thursday, but the Inlinkz is expired. Here's mine:ReplyDelete
Can never resist a rainbow ... thanks so much for the lovely inspiration! Anita :)ReplyDelete
So many beautiful rainbow cardsReplyDelete