Hi friends! We are on for another challenge. We are still in love with all things washi, so it's only appropriate to dedicate a challenge to this trend.
So the Design Team today are making projects that focus on our theme: Washi It Up.
Are you ready to check out what they made?
|by Barb Murphy|
|by Charlene Bopp|
|by June Houck|
|by Ren-Yi Lo|
|by Amy Tsuruta|
Feeling inspired? Leave our fabulous DT by visiting their blogs. They love that kinda stuff ;) And after that we want to see what you will whip up using washi tape!
We have a wonderful prize for the challenge winner - a Neat & Tangled stamp set of the winner's choice!
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE.
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, June 30th at 11:59 EST to enter.
fab, fab ladies! Can't wait to play!ReplyDelete
I would love to enter but I don't have a blog so I can't display the challenge graphic on Flickr, Is this okay to enter anyway? Thanks!ReplyDelete
awesome cards girls :)ReplyDelete
Wonderful cards, ladies! I think I need to buy more washi...ReplyDelete
Thank you for the wonderful challenge! I love washi tape :DReplyDelete