This week it's time to shape up, and create a shaped card! This can be anything EXCEPT the standard A2 size... circle, hexagon, long & skinny, heart, flower, anything -- get creative with it!
The design team has created some amazing shaped cards that are sure to inspire you!
(Click the pictures to go to that design team member's blog)
We have a wonderful prize for the challenge winner - a Neat & Tangled stamp set of the winner's choice!
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE.
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, March 31st at 11:59 EST to enter.
We hope you'll join us!!
fun shaped cards and fun challenge..ReplyDelete
Great challenge, I did a few crazy things :-) ... Lots of thanks for the stamping set from my challenge win ;-)ReplyDelete