Laura Bassen joining us as our guest designer. Just like Laura, her card is fun, bright, and cute.
|by Laura Bassen|
We just love her clever way of using masking to create that border. Thanks so much for playing along with us Laura! Make sure you check out her blog HERE.
Now it's time for the design team's take on the challenge! (Make sure to check out each design team member's blog for more information on how they created their cards using masking.)
|by Ashley Marcu|
|by Jessica Pascarella|
|by Betty J.|
|by Tracy Ercole|
|by Heather Ruwe|
Now let's see what you can create using the masking technique...
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, April 13th at 11:59 EST to enter.