Jocelyn Olson! You may have seen some of Jocelyn's amazing cards over on the Neat and Tangled Blog. Here is the card she made for today's challenge...
|by Jocelyn Olson|
Now let's see what the Design Team created incorporating the embossing technique...
|by Tracy Ercole|
|by Betty J.|
|by Heather Ruwe|
Now, we want to see your projects...
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, December 14th at 11:59 EST to enter.
Very nice work DTReplyDelete