This challenge is all about the sequins! Neat and Tangled is known for their fabulous sequins and we wanted to share some ideas on how to use them. Kristen Foreman is our guest designer this challenge and she is sharing this fabulous card...
|by Kristen Forema|
What a great design using THIS stamp set! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us Kristen! Make sure to check out her blog HERE.
Let's see how the design team used sequins on their projects...
|Visit Betty's Blog HERE|
|Visit Jessica's Blog HERE|
|Visit Christy's Blog HERE|
|Visit Tracy's Blog HERE|
|Visit Heather's Blog HERE|
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Thursday, April 23rd at 11:59 EST to enter.