We are excited to be teaming up with Leslie Hanna and her sketch challenge for this one. Here's the sketch that Leslie created for the challenge...
....and this is the card Leslie created based on the sketch...
|by Leslie Hanna
Since Leslie has a sketch challenge on her blog, you have another chance to win! Make sure you enter your card for the challenge here (below) and at her blog HERE. A winner will be chosen from this blog and Leslie's blog and will get a stamp set and a bag of sequins of their choice.
Here's some more inspiration from the design team...
|Check out Jessica's Blog HERE
|Check out Tracy's Blog HERE
|Check out Heather's Blog HERE
|Check out Betty's Blog HERE
|Check out Christy's Blog HERE
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Thursday, June 25th at 11:59 EST to enter.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO UPLOAD YOUR CARD...
An InLinkz Link-up