Thursday, January 7, 2016

Challenge #64- Hello

Hello and welcome to the first challenge of 2016!


We thought the "hello" theme was fitting since we are introducing a new design team. Let's get to know the 2016 Little Tangles Design Team...


ANNETTE ALLEN 


Hi, my name is Annette Allen and I am so excited to be a designer for the Little Tangles Challenge. I live in Colorado and am a stay at home wife who loves the Lord. I have been crafting since 1997 and I do not just make cards but also enjoy sewing and various other crafts. I think if it involves glue you could say that I love it. I have been married for almost 21 years. My passion is crafting and I love being inspired and also inspiring others. Thank you for having me and I look forward to the many new friendships. Happy Crafting!

SHELLY KURTH 

Greetings! Shelly, here! I live in Florida with my four lovable and sometimes crazy kids, along with my husband. I started scrapbooking in 2003/2004?...basically, a long time ago. lol Shortly after I realized my true passion was in making cards. My style is usually CAS, though sometimes I like to change it up a bit. I am so excited to be joining the Little Tangles Design Team and I hope you enjoy all that I share with you!! 


HEATHER HOFFMAN 

My name is Heather, and I blog over at Houses Built of Cards. I have been married for 15 years to the man of my dreams, and have two sweet daughters age 12 and 11 that I homeschool – which keeps me busier than you would imagine! I was born, raised, and lived in Northwestern Washington State until nearly 3 years ago, at which time we moved to a very small town in Wyoming (located at 7,200 feet above sea level) where we spent 2 ½ years – until late last year when my husband was relocated back to Washington State. It has been good to be back near the majority of our family, but we miss Wyoming and all the wonderful friends we made there very much!

I absolutely LOVE making cards – and also enjoy scrapbooking memories of my family. I jokingly tell my husband that it is cheaper than therapy (although I’m not actually sure if that is true – but I definitely think it is more FUN!) If you aren’t familiar with my blog name, then let me explain a little! When I started card making, I quickly found that I was making WAY more cards than I could possibly use. Thanks in part to my young daughters and something they both cared deeply for, I decided to direct all the proceeds from the sales of my cards to the building of houses for widows and their children in Burundi, Africa, through a ministry called Sister Connection. Building one house is amazingly just $600!!! If you are interested, you can read more about that HERE.

I am very excited to be joining the Little Tangles Design Team – I have been a long-time fan of the adorable stamps and clever dies that they sell – and have loved playing along with the challenges! Definitely looking forward to playing along as part of the design team!


VICTORIA SHIPUNOVA

Hello everyone! My name is Victoria Shipunova and I live in St. Petersburg, Russia. Currently I work as a tour-guide in my beautiful city and as an English tutor for children. If I’m not crafting, I probably spend my time with family and friends or learning something new (just anything from foreign languages to programming). I’m madly in love with card making and especially Clean & Simple style, that’s why being a part of Little Tangles blog this year makes me incredibly happy!


ELENA VORONINA


Hi everyone! My name is Elena Voronina and I'm from snowy part of Russia. I'm happy wife and mom of two boys, cardmaker and life lover. Last autumn I decided to start cardmaking but I didn't know what style to choose, what materials to buy. But than I saw Neat and Tangled stamps and that was how I felt about cardmaking! I fell in love with N&T calligraphy and stamp ideas! So, I bought some sets and made my first cards:) That's why I'm happy to be a part of Little Tangles Challenge DT:) 


HEATHER RUWE
Hello! My name is Heather Ruwe and I've been crafting for as long as I can remember. Even as early as elementary school, I was so excited to create with new school supplies. New markers, crayons, glue, scissors, pens? Yes please. Shortly after high school, I got a job at a local scrapbook store. My love of teaching began there and I have taught several card making classes since then. The crafting bug hit me early on and has remained a constant joy in my life. I'm so excited to continue being the design team leader here on the Little Tangles Challenge Blog. 

These days if I'm not in my studio creating, I'm hanging out with my family. I married to my best friend (Ted) and we have two sons, Alex and Aiden. They are the joys in my life. I've also met some AMAZING people through this hobby and feel so blessed by their friendships. 

Now let's see their projects for this challenge...

Click HERE to visit Annette's blog
Click HERE to visit Shelly's blog
Click HERE to visit Heather's blog


2
Click HERE to visit Victoria's blog

Click HERE to visit Elena's blog

Click HERE to visit Heather's blog
We hope you can join in on the first challenge of the new year! ...

Challenge Guidelines:
  • Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
  • Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
  • Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
  • The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
  • You may enter as many times as you'd like.
  • We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
  • You have until Thursday, January 28th at 11:59 EST to enter.


10 comments:

  1. Hello ladies! Gorgeous creations!! Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a talented team! Love your beautiful DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies, and beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW... Amazing team members! Gorgeous inspirations for the challenge this month :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the new Design Team members...what a talented group of ladies! Wow! I love all of your cards...and I am definitely happy to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrat to the new team! Happy new year to you all! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to new DT's! So many gorgeous inspirations with Hello theme! I am joining here first time, so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats--love each card today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, just wanted to say the hello card is so cute! Love the introduction to your new design team. I can already see following you all will be a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what i can say about this team!! realy amazing
    ArganOilhome

    ReplyDelete