|Click HERE to visit Ashwini's Blog.|
|Click HERE to visit Shona's Blog.|
|Click HERE to visit Agnieszka's Blog.|
My name is Agnieszka. I’m Polish, I live in a small town near Cracow - the most beautiful city in Poland. I’m pharmacist, wife and mum of two adult children.
I’ve started to scrap about 10 years ago. I love to make cards (most of them I send to my little patients).
I also enjoy making craft albums and playing with digital scrapbooking.
My crafting style changed a lot since over these years and now I a big fan of C@S and watercolors.
I also experiment with pop-ups.
My other great passion is swimming.
I also love coffee and mountains! I’m a cat person.
|Click HERE to visit Heather's Blog.|
Hello. My name is Heather Ruwe and I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. I'm a stay at home mom and feel so blessed that I have that opportunity. I've been married to my best friend (Ted) for ten years and we have two sons, Alex and Aiden. When I'm not creating in my craft room or just hanging out with my family, I'm usually watching really bad reality t.v., party planning, organizing, or pinning on Pinterest. I feel so honored to be the Little Tangles Design Team Leader.
Now let's see what the new Design Team created for this challenge...
|Created by Ashwini|
|Created by Shona Chambers|
|Created by Agnieszka|
|Click HERE to visit Heather's Blog|
(PLEASE TAKE NOTE AT THE CHALLENGE GUIDELINES AS SOME THINGS HAVE CHANGED)
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of at least one Neat & Tangled stamps is required. If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Thursday, February 23rd at 11:59 EST to enter