There are so many fun techniques that you can do with stencils. Let's get inspired and see how the design team incorporated stencils in their projects...
|Click HERE to visit Shona's Blog|
|Click HERE to visit Agnieszka's Blog|
|Click HERE to visit Heather's Blog|
|Click HERE to visit Ashwini's Blog|
We can't wait to see your stenciled projects...
(PLEASE TAKE NOTE AT THE CHALLENGE GUIDELINES AS SOME THINGS HAVE CHANGED)
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of at least one Neat & Tangled stamps is required. If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Thursday, May 25th at 11:59 EST to enter