Hi friends! Time for a new challenge...This week you're in for a treat, because we have a bunch of guest designers from our big sister blog Neat & Tangled. This week we have a fun one for you...
The special guest design team has created some awesome projects that are sure to inspire you, so take a look!
|By Nina Yang|
|By Katie Gehring|
|By Amy Kolling|
|By Mary Dawn Quirindongo|
|By Linda Trace|
By the way - did you see our design team call? We hope that you will consider applying! There is so much talent out there!
Now we want to see what you create! Make a project using embellishments.
We have a wonderful prize for the challenge winner - a Neat & Tangled stamp set of the winner's choice!
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE.
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, May 26th at 11:59 EST to enter.
Lucky me, I have some fun gold metallic sequins to play with (thank you, Danielle!) Terrific inspiration by the LT DT, as always :)ReplyDelete
awesome DT inspiration and fun challenge :)ReplyDelete
Such a fun challenge and awesome inspiration from the DT!ReplyDelete
What a wonderful idea. I´m inspired...ReplyDelete
Best regards, Synnöve
Thanks for another fun challenge!!ReplyDelete