Before we get to the inspiration for this challenge, did you know that Friday, November 13th is World Kindness Day? A perfect excuse to make a card, send it, and spread some kindness. Speaking of kindness, there's a challenge going on for the month of November called the Share Handmade Kindness Challenge. Jennifer McGuire created this challenge in hopes to spread some kindness. Check it out HERE.
And since our theme is about being thankful,...Danielle was sweet enough to include THIS stamp set to the winner of this challenge (along with another stamp set of their choice) to say thank you for participating in the challenge and supporting Neat and Tangled. We are thankful for you!
Now let's see what the design team created...
|Click HERE to visit Tracy's Blog|
|Click HERE to visit Christy's Blog|
|Click HERE to visit Jessica's Blog|
|Click HERE to visit Heather's Blog|
We hope you can join us for this challenge. We can't wait to see what you create! Remember, the winner of this challenge gets a Neat and Tangled Stamp Set of their choice plus THIS Kindness Matters stamp set!
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Thursday, November26th at 11:59 EST to enter.