Hi friends! Summer is in full swing and we love the outdoors. Are you enjoying nature too?
We are celebrating nature and back to basics with this theme "Into the Woods." Bust out your woodgrain pattern paper, stamps, wood veneers or other wood shapes. How about cork, burlap and other natural materials? Bring it all and showcase it this week on your project.
We're trying something new on our challenge blog and will be showcasing some guest designers here. So hold your breathe, because it could be you! We will be randomly selecting some loyal Neat & Tangled fans along.
Do you recognize this crackin' talented woman? Yep, it's no other than Tenia
- designer, musician, and Neat & Tangled fan extraordinaire. And if your memory hasn't jogged you completely but you still think she's familiar, that's because Tenia
was part of the first Little Tangles design team! So come and enjoy her creations and please shower her with a warm welcome back.
Thanks for coming back, Tenia!
Now onto the other stellar stuff...
Feeling inspired? Leave our fabulous DT a sweet comment by visiting their blogs. They love that kinda stuff ;) And after that we want to see how you're celebrating a birthday with style.
We have a wonderful prize for the challenge winner - a Neat & Tangled stamp set of the winner's choice!
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE.
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, July 28th at 11:59 EST to enter.
We hope you'll join us!!