Using watercolor on cards is all the rage these days. We decided to jump on the band wagon and share some cards using this trend.
Our guest designer is no stranger to Neat and Tangled as she was on the design team over on our sister blog. Please help us welcome the very talented, Amy Kolling ...
|by Amy Kolling|
What a stunning card using the Sunburst and Everyday Labels stamps. Thanks so much for joining us Amy! Make sure to visit Amy's blog HERE for more information.
The Design Team is excited to share their ideas about using watercolor. Please visit each designer's blog for more information about how they created their projects...
|by Betty J.|
|by Ashley Marcu|
|by Jessica Pascarella|
|by Tracy Ercole|
|by Heather Ruwe|
Now let's see your projects using watercolor ...
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, June 29th at 11:59 EST to enter.