Hi friends - Amy has been a trooper holding the fort down here as I was travelling and then had a horrible tumble. So I'm slowly trying to get back into the swing of things but haven't fully recovered my concussed head. So no card for me but we have an exceptional set of cards to get you going and a super star as our guest designer.
By the way, don't forget our CASE the Birthday Bash challenge!
Anyways, I'm going to let our amazing Guest Designer Paulina Nakamura kick things off. You might have seen her amazing Little Tangles shaker cards on the main blog.
|by Paulina Nakamura|
isn't it just fabulous? Make sure to hop over there and leave Paulina some extra love!
|by Charlene Bopp|
|by June Houck|
|by Amy Tsuruta|
|by Barb Murphy|
Wow stunning right? I hope you feel inspired to play along too.
We have a wonderful prize for the challenge winner - a Neat & Tangled stamp set of the winner's choice!
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE.
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, Sept 29th at 11:59 EST to enter.
I am loving all of these pink-yellow-grey cards! Fab GDT and DT :)ReplyDelete
SWOON!! The DT projects are absolutely gorgeous--each one of them!ReplyDelete
Such a fun challenge! Love all the DT projects!ReplyDelete
What great colors for this fun challenge. Great projects made by the Design Team!ReplyDelete
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com