Hello! Today we have a Color Combo Challenge for you. With the holidays quickly approaching, we thought we would give you an elegant combination of gold and white....
So we ask you to play along with us and create a project using these two colors.
Our special guest designer Annette is here to kick things off with her clever creation...
|by Charlene Bopp|
|by June Houck|
|by Amy Tsuruta|
|by Barb Murphy|
|by Ren-Yi Lo|
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, Dec 15th at 11:59 EST to enter.