Hello everyone. We're back with our final challenge for the year. This is also a bitter-sweet post for me, since this is the last challenge that the current Design Team is making samples for. So we're going out with a bang by showcasing Sequins, Sequins and More Sequins - an iconic embellishment for Neat & Tangled, since Danielle pretty much started this trend!
|by Amy Tsuruta|
|by Barb Murphy|
|by Charlene Bopp|
|by June Houck|
|by Ren-Yi Lo|
Well I hope you had a lovely time with us. I sure had a great time running things behind the scene here, throwing the Birthday Bash event here with so many Neat & Tangled fans, work with such a talented Design Team, and getting to know so many new lovely faces through the challenges. I also had a wonderful time working with Danielle.
Please make a point to visit the girl's blogs and see what little parting message they have for you.
And when they new Design Team gets announced shortly, please remember to welcome them with a big, warm hello, like you have with us. I know that the new team is a fire-cracker team - and they won't disappoint with their creativity.
Lastly, we would like to wish all of you and your families a wonderful holiday. We hope you will have some time to just enjoy each other's company and look forward to a new and rewarding New Year.
Thank you all again for your wonderful support here and we will meet again in blog-land.
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, Dec 29th at 11:59 EST to enter.