Our special guest designer is no stranger to the Little Tangles Blog. She was the previous Design Team Leader and the sweetest gal! We are thrilled to welcome back Ren-Yi Lo.
I was lucky enough to spend some time with her at a recent craft retreat. She was so good to me when I took over this position and we became fast friends....
Let's see Ren-Yi's project for today's challenge...
|by Ren-Yi Lo|
Thanks for joining us Ren-Yi. We look forward to doing another challenge with you in the future. Now for the design team's inspiration...
|by Ashley Marcu|
|by Tracy Ercole|
|by Jessica Pascarella|
|by Heather Ruwe|
|by Betty J|
We hope that you were inspired to create with this color combination.
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday,May 11th at 11:59 EST to enter.
BONUS- The winner will not only receive a Neat and Tangled Stamp Set of their choice, but also a pack of Mint and Peach sequins!