Today's challenge is all about acetate. Acetate can be a fun, unexpected element to your card or project. We are thrilled to show you a project using acetate from our guest designer for this challenge, Donna Mikasa!
|by Donna Mikasa|
A big thank you to Donna for joining us!
The design team has some fabulous inspiration for you as well...
|by Betty J.|
|by Heather Ruwe|
|by Tracy Ercole|
|by Jessica Pascarella|
|by Ashley Marcu|
We hope that you were inspired to use acetate on your project!
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday,May 25th at 11:59 EST to enter.