Hi everyone - we're back with another fun challenge! Before we get started, I wanted to make sure to give a shout out to the open card drive here.
If you haven't heard of this, please hop on over here to read all about it. Also our DT Amy is doing a inlinkz over on her end to give away sequins from her stash. So please consider sending your card along to Grayson when playing along in this week's challenge theme.
Anyways, I'm going to let the latest and greatest Guest Designer Melissa Dehne kick things off. Isn't this just amazing?
|by Melissa Dehne|
Make sure to pay Guest Designer Melissa an extra visit. Let's see what the talented Design Team has up their sleeves:
|by June Houck|
|by Ren-Yi Lo|
|by Amy Tsuruta|
|by Barb Murphy|
|By Charlene Bopp|
Wow stunning right? I hope you feel inspired to play along too.
We have a wonderful prize for the challenge winner - a Neat & Tangled stamp set of the winner's choice!
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE.
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, Oct 13th at 11:59 EST to enter.