Welcome to another challenge. Today's challenge is all about pulling inspiration from a photo. I found this photo on Pinterest months ago during a cold winter day when I was longing for summer. I'm so glad summer is finally here!
I'm excited about our guest designer for this challenge. Laurie Willison was sweet enough to accept my invitation to join us.
|by Laurie Willison|
Let's see how the design team pulled inspiration from the photo on their projects...
|by Heather Ruwe|
|by Tracy Ercole|
|by Ashley Marcu|
|by Betty J.|
Be sure to head over to each designer's blog and leave them a comment. I know they would love it! :)
Now let's see your projects! ...
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, June 15th at 11:59 EST to enter.
Ooohh...this is a fun inspiration challenge...fabulous job ladies!ReplyDelete
Congrats to all tangles! Fab. cards!ReplyDelete