Today's challenge is all about stencils. We want to see how you incorporate this fun tool on your projects. We asked Joy Ott, our guest designer for today, to create a project using a stencil. This is her fabulous card...
|by Joy Ott|
We just love how Joy used the Just Hello Set with bright colors! To find out how Joy created her card, visit her blog HERE. A big thanks to Joy for playing along with us!
Let's see the design team's inspiration using stencils...
|by Tracy Ercole|
|by Heather Ruwe|
|by Betty J.|
|by Ashley Marcu|
|by Jessica Pascarella|
Here's how to enter your project using stencils...
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, July 27th at 11:59 EST to enter.