Is it just me or does it seem like our everyday lives get busier and busier? It's not always easy to find the time to get your craft on, but today we are encouraging you to block out 15 minutes from your schedule and do some creative play! Our design team has some awesome tips to share for maximizing limited time...
Heather's Tip: "While you have all of your supplies out, die-cut and stamp extra pieces to create multiple cards quickly."
|by Heather Ruwe|
Betty J.'s Tip: "Make your card CAS, using few colors, and simple techniques when you have no time."
|by Betty J.|
Jessica's Tip: "I find that when I am limited on time to create a card, my creative mojo seems to vanish! I rely on Pinterest to search for card sketches and find the perfect one that inspires an idea."
|by Jessica Pascarella|
Tracy's Tip: "I find that I often spend so much time fixing imperfections that only I would notice. Remember that the card is made with love, and the recipient probably won't even notice any "mistakes". As Jennifer McGuire says, "It's only a card"."
|by Tracy Ercole|
Ashley's Tip: "Create a quick card by combining premade elements, like journaling cards with stamping! Also, skip the coloring by using colored ink."
|by Ashley Marcu|
Here's how to enter your 15 minute project...
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, September 28th at 11:59 EST to enter.