We also have a special guest artist today to play along with the challenge...Sarah Moerman! Here is the card she created using the color combo...
What a great use of the Everyday Labels Set! Make sure to visit Sarah's blog HERE for more inspiration. Thank you for sharing your talent with us Sarah!
Let's find out how the design team was inspired by the color combo...
|by Betty J.|
|by Tracy Ercole|
|by Heather Ruwe|
We want to see your projects using this color combo...
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, November 16th at 11:59 EST to enter.
Post a Comment