If you know Vera Yates, then you know what a sweetheart she is. I have had a chance to work with her every year since she started this fabulous card drive. And I am always one of the lucky recipients to bring a box of cards to our local Assisted Living and it's so amazing to see the smiles spread on those folk's face. So please consider making your cards for this great cause in mind...
So we would like to combine our Shaped Card theme with this wonderful card drive. Please go head over there and see how many lovely prizes there are for every entry of card that you submit. Also note that Neat & Tangled will be sponsoring a prize! Also as a hint there will be giant blog post on Nov 8, where more prizes are to be had. So please consider making your card this time around for this wonderful cause.
Let's see what our guest designer this week whipped up. You may recognized Betty from her awesome super shaker card during the birthday bash. She is also a devoted player on our blog realm and her designs are just stunning!
|by Betty J|
Wanna see what the rest of the fabby DT has whipped up?
|by Amy Tsuruta|
|by Barb Murphy|
|by Charlene Bopp|
|by June Houck|
|by Ren-Yi Lo|
You will wanna check out the different cards at the respective Design Team's Blog. Some cards are actually interactive and we aren't showing a fraction of how truly genius they are. Plus, the girls always love hidden comments.
That's all I have for you. Go see the other girls' creations. Here is the reader's digest version.
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE.
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, Nov 17th at 11:59 EST to enter.