So we would like to ask you along to make a Thank You themed project.
For our guest designer we have someone special today. You may recognized her as someone who use to bring regular inspiration to the Little Tangles blog. It's no other than our first DT Lead Stephanie Britt. Isn't it amazing?
|by Stephanie Britt|
Wanna see what the rest of the fabby DT has whipped up?
|by Barb Murphy|
|by Charlene Bopp|
|by June Houck|
|by Ren-Yi Lo|
|by Amy Tsuruta|
Don't forget to visit the gal's blog and leave them some love. It would make them feel extra special. That's all I have for you. Go see the other girls' creations. Here is the reader's digest version.
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE.
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, Dec 1st at 11:59 EST to enter.