Wednesday, August 28, 2013

[Birthday Bash] An Inky Birthday Shoutout

Happy Happy Hump Day! By now I am well on my way on a business trip and tacking on a couple of days to take a quick breather. So if there are any hiccups between now and the end of the Birthday Bash, bear with me. I do have backup who will help monitor and make sure there are no cases of emergencies. 

In the meantime, we have a Project Life challenge for you. There are hardly any entries, so the $5 gift certificate is practically an easy win. Just cut a bunch of a card stock down to 3x4 or 4x6 and go nuts decorating them with N&T goodness... That's what I would do ;)

Sneak Peek No. 3
September Neat & Tangled will be on Sept 9 - Sept 13. Can you guess what this one is all about? ;)



Well, my "inner-Sherlock Holmes" thinks this "gobble gobble" sneak peek has something to do with Thanksgiving. And now I'm really craving the fall season...I do love love love Thanksgiving!

Birthday Q&A
Here is a question we saw a couple of days again...

Happy Birthday!! I am new to N & T, but I would love to see more projects using Ink Splash (which I have and LOVE!!!) and sequins. Thanks!!

Our fabulous next guest designer whipped up something fabulous with this fun popular Ink Splash set. I ran into this guest designer through our Little Challenge blog and she has been wow-ing us with her unique designs. This girl can really color and stamp. And it's no other than Piali Biswas.


Hello Everyone!!

Piali here from Touch Of Creation. I'm super excited to be a part of Neat & Tangled Birthday Bash!! Thank you Ren-Yi for inviting me! 
I love the fabulous N&T stamps...but I don't have any birthday themed sets so I used the my very 1st N&T stamp set from their 1st release and my MOST fave N&T set.. the Ink Splash !!!!
I'm so glad the INK splash set is back in stock, I just got it few days ago...its the most favorite splatter image of mine.

Ink Splash

Here is my B'day card...


I like fun b'day cards....this card is a party in itself.... Super FUN!!!
I created my own sentiment with some diecut and sentiments from N&T- Just Hello set.
The arrows and the heart are also from the Just Hello....that set is packed with lil' things for very occasion.


Hope you like my card!!!!
I wish Neat & Tangled a very happy 1st Birthday !!!
Congrats Danielle ....wish you many more success!!!!

Excellent color inspiration. And I love how you pointed what elements you used to create your fun graphic look. That ink splash looks so natural! Thanks Piali for joining us! 

Day 25 "Favorite Birthday Bash Part" Winner
The Random.org tool has spoken...


Congrats are in order to Emily Daniels. You know the drill! Please contact me at neatandtangledstamps(at)gmail.com with the subject line "Day 25 Prize Winner" and I will send out instructions how to claim your free bag of sequins.

Challenge Reminders
Technique Challenge - ends Sept 4; Guest Designer Spot
Challenge #19 Eat Cake - ends Sept 1; free stamp set
Project Life Challenge - ends Aug 28; $5 gift certificate

There is plenty of time to still sneak in a Project Life Challenge. And as a last note, you do not want to miss tomorrow's amazing guest designer. She is a star in this stamping and card industry and one of the nicest and kindest person (from what I hear others say and have experienced on the virtual world thus far). We're so humbled that she will grace us with her talent, time and such. And she is one of the busiest women I know because her kids keep her busy and grounded on what's important ;)

So, if anyone guesses who she is, I will eat my make-believe hat and throw a bag of free sequins to one correct answer. Now go put your "Guess Who" hats on... ;)

11 comments:

  1. Inspiration+++! Piali's ink splash card is fabulous (can't wait to 'case' this once mine arrives!) and the sneak peek has definitely piqued my interest! I feel more 'shopping' coming on! My guess for your designer tomorrow is...is...is Amy T. Fingers crossed...
    Thanks again for the awesome post and outstanding celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word that little turkey is adorable... i love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the sneak peek and absolutely adore Piali's card :) ..such an amazing fun inspiration !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Piali's fun card! Love the sneak peeks, and I'm guessing Laura Bassen for tomorrow's GD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sneak peek! My guess is Jennifer McGuire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am LOVING the sneak peaks!! that turkey is so cute!! and the ink splash card is awesome!! so so so so fun!! and perfect use of the sequins!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Piali! Ren-Yi- I love your inner Sherlock Holmes! :) I guess Jennifer McGuire!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the inspiration today! The ink splash is on my must have list now!! can't wait to see who is the guest for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. artistic and super fun! fabulous card, Piali!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card. I really like that Ink Splash Stamp and adding the die-cut is perfect. A little splashing and some sequins looks great.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun sneak peek and LOVE Piali's fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete